Saturday, June 16, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award/Kreativ Blogger Award

Hey everyone! :) Sorry I have not posted in a while since blogger did away with drafts and wiped out a months worth of posts and I've been busy packing and moving :( Anywho, the lovely Nikki from Makeup Junkie awarded me the One Lovely Blog, and Casey of Beauty 101 awarded me with Kreativ Blogger so I thought I would pass it on to the other blogs I love! My thanks goes out to Nikki and Casey; you ladies are absolutely wonderful and have such admirable skills!



Rules:
Share 7 random facts about yourself
Award this blog to 7 bloggers

(Since they are two separate awards, I will include 14 facts and only 7 bloggers since I don't keep up with too many blogs.)


1. I guess I'm somewhat of a hygiene freak, I wash my hands at least 30 times a day. Before and after makeup application, before and after a meal (when I'm not using utensils), after the bathroom, twice a day when I wash my face, after shopping, after I pet the cat, cleaning the litter box, laundry or after any type of cleaning. I wash them so much that they get too dry and I have to moisturize afterwards. I'm just paranoid of touching my face and breaking out, I think it's considered OCD but I dunno...call it what you will. lol

2. I have to open the microwave 1 second before the timer goes off.

This is our 2 year old boy, Pepe. He is an all black domestic short hair and despite this scary dinosaur picture he is very friendly, loves people, and loves to snuggle under the covers!
3. I love cats! If I was old and lonely I would probably be one of those creepy cat ladies.


4. I rarely drink alcohol but when I do, it has to be white wine. I'm a lover of Riesling and Chardonnay.


5. I am 1/4 Greek, 1/4 Scottish, and 1/2 German! :D My grandmother is fully Greek so I suppose my family and I have adapted more traits from that heritage and that side of the family than the others.


6. I'm addicted to Italian food! I can cook up some wicked sausage and peppers, spaghetti, and stuffed peppers. OMNOMNOMNOM.




7. My fave show of all time is Supernatural!! It's a sci-fi/drama about 2 brothers who hunt ghosts, demons, and other mythical creatures. They're pretty badass.  I have a major crush on Castiel the fallen angel who is played by Misha Collins. I also love the Vampire Diaries, America's Next Top Model, Eureka, Jersey Shore and New Girl.

8. I officially start living the civilian lifestyle on July 1st, 2012 and boy, and I thrilled!!! Being a military spouse isn't exactly my idea of a happy fulfilling life.

Adele. One of my fave fat chicks of all time!
9. I am a plus sized gal and not ashamed of being fat! I am a healthy size 18 and I have no intention of losing weight anytime soon. :)




10. I still haven't decided if I want to go to school for makeup artistry or esthetics, or both! I love makeup and skin care equally so I dunno yet...Advice is always appreciated!


11. Metrics' new album Synthetica has been in constant rotation in my cd player lately!


12. I have -4.50 vision in BOTH eyes- I am literally BLIND as an f***** bat! I am truly amazed at how I can precisely line my eyes without my contacts in. It's a miracle.

Our wedding day. I was only 18 and my mom bought me the bouquet. We had a courthouse wedding, nothing snazzy.

13. I met my husband Eddie online. We went to the same high school, but he graduated a couple years before I did. I knew who he was, but he didn't know who I was and somehow Myspace brought us together (lame, I know). I dropped out of school to move across the country with him so he could pursue his military career while being with me. We married in September of 2009. <3



14. I hate in-laws and their petty drama. They have made me stronger though and made me so proud to come from a non-belligerent, loving, accepting family that loves me just the way I am. So for that, I am grateful.


I am awarding these 7 bloggers because I read them daily, I am a fan of their work, or simply because they are just amazing people! I encourage you all to check out their blogs as they all have something interesting and unique to offer!

(In no particular order...)

1. Makeup Junkie
2. Cult Of Taupe
3. You've Been Kicked
4. Beauty 101 

11 comments:

Beauty 101 said...

My husband is in the military, too (and is separating in the next few months)! We're currently living in Germany :) He is also blind as a bat and wears a prescription of -9.5... it's crazy!

Lysette Whitt said...

I saw that you were a military spouse which is one of the things that intrigued me about you and your blog. :) Yay for separation! Although, i would love to be stationed in Germany for a while. Are you guys looking forward to getting out? ALSO, -9.5 is extreme, how the heck does he function in between wearing glasses/contacts!! I would be falling everywhere lol

Coach Factory said...

polo ralph lauren outlet, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren, prada handbags, kate spade handbags, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, coach purses, oakley sunglasses, ray ban outlet, michael kors outlet store, longchamp handbags, louis vuitton outlet, louis vuitton handbags, oakley vault, michael kors outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, red bottom shoes, true religion, coach outlet, christian louboutin outlet, coach outlet store online, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, chanel handbags, tiffany and co jewelry, kate spade outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, nike air max, burberry outlet online, jordan shoes, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton, nike shoes, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, nike free, tory burch outlet, coach outlet, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, longchamp outlet

Coach Factory said...

hollister, longchamp, mulberry, longchamp pas cher, nike free, scarpe hogan, guess pas cher, hollister, oakley pas cher, burberry pas cher, timberland, air max pas cher, hermes pas cher, air jordan, nike air max, michael kors uk, abercrombie and fitch, sac vanessa bruno, nike roshe run, nike free pas cher, north face, sac michael kors, nike trainers, chaussure louboutin, true religion outlet, ray ban uk, louis vuitton, converse pas cher, louis vuitton uk, ralph lauren, nike air max, new balance pas cher, michael kors canada, lacoste pas cher, sac louis vuitton, true religion outlet, air max, nike blazer pas cher, nike air force, louis vuitton pas cher, tn pas cher, longchamp, nike huarache, barbour, ralph lauren pas cher, lululemon, ray ban pas cher, vans pas cher, north face pas cher, nike roshe

Coach Factory said...

ugg soldes, canada goose outlet, mcm handbags, moncler outlet, valentino shoes, ugg boots, marc jacobs outlet, soccer jerseys, nfl jerseys, herve leger, ugg outlet, chi flat iron, moncler, mont blanc pens, birkin bag, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, north face outlet, moncler, insanity workout, bottega veneta, ferragamo shoes, vans outlet, mac cosmetics, north face jackets, soccer shoes, lululemon outlet, ghd, babyliss pro, beats headphones, jimmy choo shoes, canada goose uk, uggs outlet, canada goose outlet, hollister, moncler, p90x workout, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose, uggs on sale, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, celine handbags, ugg, new balance outlet, asics shoes, roshe run, rolex watches, reebok outlet, instyler ionic styler

ninest123 said...

ninest123 16.03
oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, prada outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, gucci outlet, longchamp outlet, louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, michael kors, prada handbags, ugg boots, burberry outlet online, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, louis vuitton, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike outlet, chanel handbags, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, replica watches, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, louboutin outlet, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, cheap oakley sunglasses, louboutin, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, tiffany and co, uggs on sale, burberry, replica watches, michael kors outlet, longchamp, jordan shoes

ninest123 said...

tn pas cher, ray ban uk, hollister pas cher, hogan, michael kors, north face, lacoste pas cher, new balance pas cher, air jordan pas cher, converse pas cher, nike huarache, burberry, sac longchamp, nike trainers, nike free, vans pas cher, nike air max, coach outlet, longchamp pas cher, timberland, air max, air force, michael kors, true religion jeans, coach purses, vanessa bruno, nike free run uk, oakley pas cher, true religion jeans, sac guess, mulberry, hollister, nike air max, louboutin pas cher, replica handbags, hermes, nike air max, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, true religion outlet, ralph lauren uk, north face, nike roshe run, ralph lauren pas cher, lululemon, nike roshe, true religion jeans, michael kors, coach outlet, nike blazer, ray ban pas cher

ninest123 said...

louboutin, gucci, hollister, insanity workout, mcm handbags, north face outlet, lululemon, iphone 6s plus cases, jimmy choo shoes, herve leger, iphone 6s cases, instyler, wedding dresses, p90x workout, iphone 5s cases, nike air max, baseball bats, reebok shoes, asics running shoes, ralph lauren, nike roshe, vans shoes, birkin bag, mac cosmetics, oakley, abercrombie and fitch, ipad cases, beats by dre, soccer shoes, iphone cases, converse, bottega veneta, iphone 6 plus cases, chi flat iron, ghd, new balance, babyliss, celine handbags, s5 cases, valentino shoes, soccer jerseys, giuseppe zanotti, nfl jerseys, ferragamo shoes, nike air max, hollister, hollister, north face outlet, mont blanc, iphone 6 cases, vans, timberland boots

ninest123 said...

louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, barbour jackets, moncler, canada goose uk, swarovski, pandora charms, pandora charms, supra shoes, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, louis vuitton, wedding dresses, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, canada goose outlet, moncler, toms shoes, ugg pas cher, links of london, canada goose, barbour, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, montre pas cher, swarovski crystal, lancel, sac louis vuitton pas cher, moncler, doudoune canada goose, canada goose, thomas sabo, moncler, moncler, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, moncler, karen millen, ugg boots uk, coach outlet, hollister, marc jacobs, converse outlet, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban, bottes ugg, replica watches, pandora jewelry, moncler
ninest123 16.03

柯云 said...

2016-05-27keyun
louis vuitton purses
oakley canada
fitflop sandals
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
rolex watches
ralph lauren home
louis vuitton handbags
celine bags
ray ban sunglasses wholesale
ray ban sunglasses outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
air jordan 4
cheap jordans
concords 11
true religion outlet online
red bottom shoes
air force 1 trainers
louis vuitton
air max 90
coach factory outlet
replica rolex watches
michael kors bags
beats by dre outlet
kate spade outlet
hollister clearance
giuseppe zanotti outlet
toms outlet
michael kors outlet online
oakley vault
louis vuitton bags
air jordan femme
oakley sunglasses
cheap true religion jeans
coach factory outlet online
replica rolex watches
cheap oakleys
coach outlet online
louis vuitton outlet online

dong dong23 said...

oklahoma city thunder jerseys
cheap jordans
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
nike air max 2016
louboutin shoes
adidas nmd
louis vuitton
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses
201612.7wengdongdong

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review